Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Goal



This is what I hope mine will resemble. The tentative plan was to have the car on the street sometime during the summer of 2012, but a mild stroke and a brutal hot summer meant the car sat for much of 2011. Now it appears that a move back to the Denton area will further delay progress, but the new heated and cooled workshop I'm building should speed things along. For now, I plan to have it running in late 2013, but with all the body work to do, that might be wishful thinking.

The car in the photo is light turquoise, while mine will probably be light blue, but this is the closest photo I've found to the end result I'm shooting for.

I like this color also, but since my '64 Valiant is medium turquoise, having a similar colored car might be overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment