Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Now The Hard Work Begins

 I finished forming the last small floor sheet metal parts and they are tacked in place, but I didn't take any pictures at this point. The leather welding shirt arrived, and the gas bottle is refilled, so it's time to get off my butt and crawl under the car. I can now look forward to several days of welding and then I'll roll it out the door so I can grind welds without getting all that dust in the shop.

When I reach a point when my enthusiasm wanes, I look through all my car photos and try to visualize the end results of my loosely organized plan. This photo of an Imperial custom interior is something I'd love to replicate, and it does get me fired up to get to work even if I know it's unrealistic. The color combination would look so good with the Fury exterior colors. Well, I can dream, can't I?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment