Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stolen Moments


Getting closer to having some time to work on the car. I did manage to dodge yard work for a couple of hours and used that opportunity to finish the AC ductwork needed to install a third vent above the console where air can be directed as needed. It's not fancy, but the visible part will receive some bling so it matches the dash


I also spent a short time wiring the dashboard after deciding where to locate the inside fuse panel. Because of the tight quarters behind the dash, I picked the next best location for easy access…below the arm rest storage bin in the console.


I’m now about 99% sure that I will use a floor shifter instead of agonizing over the pushbutton problems. When I finish my honey-do list and have some free time again, I’m going to try a couple of things to see if I can make the buttons easier to operate, but if they don't work, it’s full speed ahead on the floor shifter.

No comments:

Post a Comment