Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Hot and Cold

Taxes and household chores still rule my time, so no progress on the car. I did receive some electrical parts, so there will be much to do when I get time. Tried to get pictures, but my camera was acting up again.

Yesterday I was sweating while doing yard work in 84F summer-like weather, but this morning I awoke to 40 mph northwest winds and the thermometer stuck right at the 32F mark! There was even a sleet shower or two, so I was convinced I wasn't misreading the thermometer. Sure glad I didn't set out tomato plants last week like I intended!

I recall only one time in my life when there was a bigger temperature swing in one day, and that was one November in North Dakota when a mid-seventy degree day was followed by a blizzard that night, and below-zero temperatures the next morning.

Tax records will be ready for the preparer early next week, so I may have some time to get back to the Plymouth wiring after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment