Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2018

How High's the Water Mama?



Not five feet high yet, but my entire yard is a few inches deep and it's still raining. The ditches are running like trout streams!

This is the wettest autumn in the Texas record books. With 2-1/2 months to go this year, we are already 11 inches above the average annual rainfall!

Worse than the rain is the wintery temperatures. I've never had to turn on the heat before November, but it's now been on for two weeks. When this latest cold front moved in two weeks ago, it was 16 F in the northwest panhandle, and 98 F in South Texas!

Car-wise, I'm still working on wiring. Seems like every time I install a few wires, I think of a better way to route them, so rework is the order of the day. If I could find better schematics online, it would go faster, but the search engines are so biased, whenever I look for Mopar diagrams the vast majority that come up are Chevy and Ford.


No comments:

Post a Comment