Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2020

P-Day Coming Soon?


The weather is nice with no rain expected for a couple of weeks and my latest homeowner repairs are complete, so maybe P-Day…Paint Day…is finally in sight!

I finished filling the last of the tiny dings and dents, and the last touch-up coat of high-build primer will go on tomorrow, so  with a little more sanding I should be ready to paint early next week.  Then a couple of days to clean, dust, prep and re-mask, and it will be time for me to quit procrastinating and take the big step!




Since I have to paint inside the garage without a booth, the roll-up door will have to be open to ventilate the fumes. I'll need a day with moderate temperatures with light winds from the west or northwest, and if the ten-day forecast is anywhere close to accurate, it looks like June 10th will be in the middle of several days suitable for spray painting.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment