Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

What's Happening

 I entered the local hospital on 3-7-23 for day surgery to repair a simple hernia. The surgery went as expected, but a couple days later complications arose and I made a middle-of-the-night trip to the Emergency room. To keep it short and simple, I spent two days in the hospital and am now on the mend at home. Looks like at least two weeks before I can even attempt any work on the car. 

First day of spring and the weather is expected to be warm the next several days, so I might spend a few hours lounging outside in the sun. 

3 comments:

  1. Middle of the night Emerg visits sure are a lot of fun, couldn't sleep even if you wanted to, lights turning off and on, screaming nut cases, drop bed pans, phones ringing, people shouting ! Yes, just rest and get some rays! Can't get my fuel gauge to work, long story, I will try fix # 100 tomorrow. Stay good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ray. I am mostly just taking it easy but going nuts from the restrictions. I actually picked a good time to visit the ER. I waited as long as I could and went in about 3:30 AM. The drunks had already been treated, the criminals hauled off to jail, the injured construction workers hadn't started work yet, and the illegal welfare cases were still sleeping. I was the only patient in the ER and was in a private room being seen by the doctor within five minutes. Only one other guy came in while I was being treated and sent off to a regular room, and I think he was passing a kidney stone. Now I'm just waiting for my Dr. appointment next week so I can get back to work on my neglected yard and my fun projects. Good luck with your fuel gauge problem...#100 might be the one that works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're on the mend - loving what you're doing on your project so I'm selfishly hoping you get back on your feet soon! Take care ~Q

    ReplyDelete