Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Interior Progress

 I needed a psychological boost to keep up my interest in my decade long project, so I did a few obvious things where it is noticable. 

I finished reinstalling the right door trim panel and made a cloth pattern so I could cut the carpet for the passenger floor It actually came out quite good and have only one seam that falls within the foot well. I also like the looks of the plush carpet rather than the stock loop version. I hope it doesn't fade like the less- plush turquoise molded carpet I have in my Valiant convertible. 

Got a few pictures to share.






I also located the electrical short in the power window switch and trimmed the edge of the sheet metal cutout in the door to give the bundle more clearance. Windows now work great!

The driver's side carpet will have to wait for awhile until I can finish everything located under the access panel in the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Everything you do looks great Gary ! Can't wait to see your car finished,but on the same time,I will miss reading,and studying every picture you post..
    Geir

    ReplyDelete