Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Springs 'n Things

I ordered and received a set of coil springs from Springs 'n Things in Pennsylvania. They have a good reputation, and once again they didn't fail me. The springs are American made, were half the price of those offered by other suppliers, and arrived three days after I ordered them.

Kanter sent the frontend rebuild kit, and sad to say that all the parts were made in China or Taiwan.  The only missing part was the center link. After sending in the order they called and informed me that I'd have to send in the old part first. Another company is priced exactly the same, and will send the new one if I pay a core charge first, so I might buy from them only because the unstated Kanter policy was annoying.

Now that most of the steering and suspension parts are here, I'll have to decide which front disc brake conversion kit to use so I can get the front end back under the frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment