Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2016

Brake Pedal and Master Cylinder

More parts arrived, so I've been able to assemble a few more things. The engine is now ready to install, and I finished fabricating the transmission linkage, so on the next warm day I'll mate the engine and transmission and install them.

I also installed the brake pedal and master cylinder. It was an easy job as the stock brake pushrod fit with only minor modification, and it is adjustable for length. I did have to grind a small amount from the diameter so the ball end would fit into the master cylinder opening, but that was a five minute job.




Until the weather improves, I'll take care of several small jobs I've put aside. First up will be assembling and wiring the dashboard. I will also have to design and fab a bracket to hold the suspended gas pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment