Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2018

1956 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible Great 8 Detroit Autorama


When I begin to lose enthusiasm I take another look at this beauty to see how beautiful a modernized '56 Plymouth can be!




Income Tax preparations and spring yard work have priority for now, but I managed to find a couple of hours to continue engine bay wiring. 

I finished the alternator/AC mounting bracket and got those parts relocated. They fit fine with both parts on the passenger side of the engine, but the driver's side sure looks bare without a battery or power steering pump! Plenty of room for a relay/fuse block.

I wrote a nasty review of the electronic ignition cable assembly I got from Summit Racing. They posted it on their website without question and then asked me if I wanted to return it, or refund my  PayPal account. Before I answered, they sent a refund and didn't even ask me to ship the bad part back to them. 

Maintaining great customer service must be a pain with all the Chinese car parts these days.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Easter.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see several 55/56 Plymouth's getting attention last years..guess you've checked out the 55 Savoy from Alloway Hot Rods..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Alloway '55 info! It's beautiful, and I'll post a link in my next entry.

    ReplyDelete