Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Still Wiring

Totally rewiring the car by comparing and combining three different wiring diagrams, has been unexpectedly slow. With thirty years of experience wiring commercial aircraft, I should be progressing faster, but I retired eleven years ago and seem to have lost my instinctive skills. Once again old age wins the battle and I have really slowed down.

I finally finished the under-hood engine wiring, less terminating the wires at the firewall connector. I won't finish that task until the inside wires to the firewall are all in place and I can verify that both sides are compatible.

The remaining interior wiring will have to wait until the forward lights and horn circuits are in place. I'm anxious to reach that point as then I can install the dash board.

Not enough visible progress to take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment