Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Interior Wiring Progress


The weather has cooled somewhat. Today it was 95 compared to 105 last week, so I’m slowly easing back into harness. My little window air conditioner keeps the garage comfortable until mid-afternoon, so I’ve been able to spend a few hours on the wiring. 
I’ve moved to the interior and now have the bundle to the firewall connector mostly terminated. Most of the wires left to install are those coming from the switches after the dash is mounted, and I'm nearly done with terminating those already attached to the dash side.
It looks like a rat's nest now, but it will look better once I start forming and tying the mess into neat(er) bundles.






Next  priority will be the A/C controls  and console wiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment