Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Update 12-1-18

I took my wife to the airport today, so with her gone for a month I should be able to spend more time on the car, but it's a mixed blessing as I sort of like having her around.

With the weather so nice the past few days, I actually accomplished a few car things, but no pictures to show yet.

Most obvious is the right side fender bolted in place, and roughly adjusted. I misplaced the original body spacers, so had to order more. I imagine I'll find the misplaced parts right after I install the left fender, but I'll wait a while to do that as it's much easier to work in the engine compartment with it off.

Not so obvious is the wiring. As I mentioned several times, it has been a hair-pulling,  confusing mess trying to electrically merge three different vehicles and at the same time upgrade things like lights, charging, and ignition circuits.

I'm finally at the point of routing wires to the console bus and to the back of the car. The more I'm able to install, terminate and tie in bundles, the less time I waste on research.

1 comment:

  1. I think you and the dog are both slacking off, get to work on the car !

    ReplyDelete