Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2019

Sneak Peek




If an 81-degree day arrives in February, it’s important to take time and smell the roses! To heck with my shelf-building plans and all the yard projects awaiting nice weather!

After working up an honest sweat on the treadmill, I had a productive morning finishing the console wiring. Then I decided to loosely assemble all the pieces I have ready for the dash and console. Nothing is fastened together, but it was fun getting a glimpse of what it will look like eventually. Purists will curse and  groan, but so far, I’m satisfied with the way my ideas are coming together. I think it still looks period-similar, but everything is new or rebuilt with modern functioning parts.

The only wire bundles yet to route and tie are from the console to the tail lights, and I need to order more clamps and protective sleeving before I can finish that.

1 comment:

  1. You have every reason to be satisfied Gary,just looks great !
    Geir

    ReplyDelete