Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back to work...as soon as the house AC is repaired!

Typical weekend timing as the house air conditioning failed yet again! It must have another refrigerant leak, as the electronics are working, but the cooling air is not very cold. The repairman will be out this afternoon.
However, since my honey-do projects are complete for a few days, it's back to work on the car. A part I had ordered for the steering wheel customization arrived, so if it's too hot to work on the car I can get back to designing the wheel.

I ordered the seat fabric, and when it arrives the Sebring seats go to the upholsterer with an expected 6-8 weeks to complete. I was slightly disappointed when he said won't replace the seat belts with a matching color due to federal regulations. The only option is to find some stock parts that are close to matching, but I'd need the entire retractor assembly, so I'll just have to get by with gray belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment