Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Summer Doldrums

The arrival of hot weather and with too much rain-delayed yard work having priority over car hobbies, so I'm still playing catch-up. It's outside to work after breakfast and by noon I'm worn out and sweated out, with little enthusiasm or energy to take on the bigger restoration tasks I should be doing. Instead, I'm puttering away on little things like trying different steering wheel designs that won't look terribly out of place.

After watching Texas Rising on TV last month, I've developed a renewed appreciation for my adopted state's unique and colorful history, despite all the inaccuracies depicted in the show. So, instead of some trivial description of my Mopar puttering, here's Johnny Cash with a little taste of Texas music along with a few brief glimpses of an old Sweptline Dodge.



No comments:

Post a Comment