Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Photo Posting Problems Continue

I still can't post photos using the blog JPG download feature, but will try adding a couple by inserting a PDF file.

Got a quote from the gauge manufacturer, but it was a shock. Three years ago I bought a five-gauge set for just over $600, but this time they want nearly $1,900 for a set! There was to be more custom design to better match the OEM style, but just the standard gauges were double the previous price.

I'm about ready to begin assembling the engine, so I'm cleaning, prepping and painting all the little stuff. The pan had a sharp dent, so had to beat it out and weld to be sure there were no pinholes to leak.

A week to go before I'm scheduled to bring the seats in to be reupholstered, and I'm still debating a color change for some of the vinyl!

 A quick mockup to see if the button force will be excessive gives me hope. I'd really like to make that mod a success. Also redesigning the park lever hardware to see if I can better fit it behind the dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment