Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Little Stuff

While I wait for long-delayed parts to arrive, I'm taking care of little things that don't show progress in pictures.

One of the jobs that I've been putting off is joining the console to the dash board. That is now far enough along that I will have to install the actual dash board before I can finish. Next step will be wiring the tach and HVAC control panel to the center console fuse block.

The final trim on the front of the console will go on when the carpet is installed.


Looks like winter has finally arrived in North Texas. It was 79F two days ago, but dropped to the low forties yesterday. With 24F expected tomorrow night, my tomato plants will be done for the year. I still have lots of cherry tomatoes that are probably too green to ripen, but I'll try hanging the vines in the garage and hope I can salvage a few, as they are especially tasty this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment