Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Part Needed

Does anyone have an extra one of these you don't need? Either the one that says Lights or Heater is fine, as I will change the legend when I have them re-chromed.



I'm replacing the plastic Vintage Air control knobs with the stock style, but one was missing from the Fury and I need a total of four.

Parts I ordered are beginning to arrive, so once again I'll have plenty of small fill-in jobs to keep me going.

Anyone appalled by the rising price of 75-25 inert welding gas? When I began the sheet metal repair a couple of years ago, I filled a bottle for $14. The next one was $17, and the third was $20. It's now been nearly a year since the last refill, but yesterday I paid $39! The welding supply store has changed ownership, but that's ridiculous! Time to look for another supplier.

No comments:

Post a Comment