Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Land that Time Forgot



There are only a couple of Forward Look cars in the video, but I enjoy seeing all American cars from that era still being driven daily. I realize that many of them are now powered by Volvo or Toyota, but the styling survives.

Not much progress here as I'm working on wiring diagrams and fit-checking small parts. I did find one thing that made me mad. One of the backup light housings that I had re-chromed is bubbling under the plating and has a crack near a mounting hole that they didn't repair. Repairing the pot metal crack in that area is dicey, so I'll look through my extra parts to see if I have a better one to plate.

My son and his wife are arriving today and will stay a week. Maybe together we can get that back glass trim installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment