Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Good News-Bad News

The house maintenance and repair demands on my time have slowed somewhat...that's the good news. Bad news is I have to get all my tax info to the preparer in the next few days and there is still much to do.

The car has received little visible progress, so no photos.

When you choose to modify from stock, you save a lot of search time trying to locate good used parts, but designing, testing and fabricating replacements sometimes takes even longer. My limited time lately has been used to fab higher quality parts to replace the temporary mockups meant to determine if the design looked okay and functioned as hoped. Most of that work has been on interior pieces like the console and various brackets located behind the dash.

Maybe I'll be able to accomplish more by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment