Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Fuel and Transmission Lines

The spiral armor for the fuel line arrived Friday, so I got a start on installing the fuel and transmission cooling lines.

As predicted, drilling the frame for mounting the line clamps is the slowest part of the project. I did manage to drill those nearest the tank and when the touchup paint dries I'll finish routing the line to the fuel pump. The remaining hole locations are the most difficult to access, so I'm sure I'll be cursing a blue streak before I finish drilling them!

I did a mockup routing of the transmission lines and can install them when the fuel line is hooked up.

As is typical, my house Air Conditioner died when we hit 100F for the first time this year. When it was serviced they detected a small Freon leak, so it was expected, but not quite this fast. The part it needs was ordered over a week ago, but I haven't been informed if it arrived yet. Naturally it was too late to call the installer on Friday, so that's the first thing on my schedule tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment