Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Classics Aren't Just Cars

With the return of 100+F temp, a seemingly endless list of household tasks, work has again slowed to a crawl. To top it off, I have to take another trip to East Texas to take care of some issues on the house we're selling.

I'm still experimenting with the headliner plug and learning the best process for the foam application. I have that about figured out, but will need to learn what product is best to paint over the foam to fill small holes and be flexible to allow moving the frame without cracking, and workable enough to create a relatively smooth mold surface.

I don't know how many of you appreciate Cajun music, but one of the best died recently. If a rapper died, we'd be reading and hearing about it for weeks on every news source in the world, but if I hadn't read about this on one of my favorite blogs, I wouldn't have known at all. I posted this video a couple of years ago, but it's worth seeing again. I love seeing three generations making music together!

A different classic gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment