Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2019

New Plaything



My DIY wheel alignment tool arrived and while it looks reasonably simple to assemble and operate, the website for the video location is incorrect, so for now all I can do is look at the shiny new toys. Everything looks high quality, so I hope looks aren't deceiving.

Their brief instruction sheet makes it clear they want you to first visit the instruction website and watch the video, but the only video I can find about the tool is a brief description of the alignment method on youtube, not details of how to assemble the little loose parts and set up. 

Maybe by the time the weather warms up enough to crawl around on cold, concrete floors the website info will be corrected. In the meantime I have plenty of other things to do.


I did get a start on connecting the dash bundle to the firewall connector, but the first thing found was a wiring error, and of course I now have to track down a splice hidden in a mass of wires that I can hardly see.  Situation normal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment