Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

Dash Wiring in Place

The wire bundles behind the dash are terminated and installed out of sight. The only bundles remaining are in the area where the console circuits and tach panel join.

Before I can consider the main wiring complete, I have to conduct a manual continuity and shorts test and that will be a tedious job working alone! I'm also waiting for the park lights I ordered and still have to hook up the tail lights, turn signals and backup lights. All the little wire clips around the trunk were rotted off, so I'll have to find some self-adhesive clamps to replace them

I think I'll take on a few mechanical tasks while waiting for my remaining electrical parts to arrive. All the linkages have to be designed and fabricated and also the emergency brake cables. No shortage of things to do, but at least some progress is visible!

1 comment:

  1. ……………………… My heart bleeds with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete