Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2016

Another Paint Day


A beautiful, calm, 70F degree day to work outside, so the insides of the doors and trunk, and the front splash panel are painted. I also touched up the thin spots on the body. If the paint hardens as fast as last time, I should be able to color sand and polish in about five days. Then I can install the doors and trunk lid or even install the rear glass when I get the urge.

I know it would be easier to install the glass and stainless trim before the trunk lid goes on, so that operation might come first. Since I have an extra rear glass, I want to practice the installation technique before I take on the new windshield.


Meanwhile, since the last two rains, the grass is growing faster and the honey-do list is getting longer, so it will likely be a slow week for car progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment