Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Day



I've always been an individualist, and among my high school friends I was the only one who drove a Plymouth. I was constantly teased about driving a "Mayflower", so my stubbornness to be different has resulted in at least one Plymouth in my driveway continually since 1955. It seems appropriate that I remind everyone that the Plymouth name was borrowed from the Plymouth  Colony, and the symbol from the Mayflower, the ship that carried the pilgrims to the shores of Massachusetts from England in 1621.

Besides the more serious thankfulness I feel on this day, one small thanks is for being able to finally get the torque converter to drop into place!



1 comment:

  1. Quote "for being able to finally get the torque converter to drop into place!"

    How ? (....see you sneaking over to the HAMB, huh!)

    ReplyDelete